Occupational Therapy Services
In our social rehabilitation center, the services provided by occupational therapists include the use of various occupational therapy methods and strategies to support clients in their daily lives and enhance social inclusion. Occupational therapists work with individuals who may need assistance overcoming physical, cognitive, emotional, or social barriers that affect their independence and quality of life.
The range of services provided includes:
1. Assessment: Occupational therapists evaluate clients' physical and cognitive abilities, as well as their skills and challenges in daily life.
2. Individual Therapeutic Plans: Personalized therapeutic plans are developed, incorporating special exercises and activities to develop motor skills, attention, and cognitive functions.
3. Therapeutic Exercises: Physiotherapeutic exercises are used to improve muscle strength, balance, and motor skills.
4. Cognitive Rehabilitation: Occupational therapists assist in developing cognitive skills such as memory, attention, and problem-solving abilities.
5. Activity Adaptation: Occupational therapists help clients adapt daily activities for independent performance.
6. Development of Communication and Social Skills: Occupational therapists aid in developing communication and social skills for improved interaction and participation in community activities.
Services for Children:
- Occupational therapists work with children to support their development and help them achieve independence in daily activities.
- Playful and educational activities are offered to develop motor skills, coordination, and social communicative skills.
- Collaboration with parents and guardians is undertaken to support children's development and integrate them into activities in kindergartens, schools, and other social environments.
Goals and Approach of Occupational Therapy:
The primary goal of occupational therapy is to assist clients, including children, in achieving maximum independence and success in daily life, thereby improving their quality of life. The content and approach of the services are adapted according to the individual needs of each client and their rehabilitation goals, providing comprehensive and multifaceted support to both adults and children.
We are open
Kase Center: Monday-Friday
(10.00-20.00)/or as needed
Keldrimäe center: Monday-Saturday
(10.00-20.00)/or us needed
Kadaka center: Monday-Friday
(08.00-16.00)/for Kadaka School students only
Tondi center: Monday-Saturday
(08.00-20.00)/or us needed